5/13/07

Software Engineering Radio


I really like this site. Software engineering podcasts in english from a german team of experienced software developers and architects. I really enjoy (almost) all of the episodes, some refreshed concepts (like architecture) and others gave me an idea of new topics (I'm fascinated with MDSD/DSL stuff, but still I couldn't try it). Some of the topics covered are Architecture, Patterns, Model Driven Software development, Agile process, SOA, Dynamic languages, etc (and very good interviews too).

The podcasts are intended as a reference resource, not technology specific or a news podcast.

My only complaint is that I have my MP3 player totally full because of their podcasts (guess I should get a bigger one) :-D

Bottom line: totally recommended, don't miss it... go now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Techsaga, as Software development company experts, deliver inspiring, eye-catching designs and measurable campaigns that connect with target audiences, boost online marketing and encourage business growth. We can help you meet your needs across a range of full service online marketing services. Are you looking for help with great content, SEO, PPC campaigns, a full digital marketing strategy, campaign, or something else? No matter what you need, our experts can help you.